Archive for the ‘Uncategorized’ Category
Sunday, March 6th, 2011
(4) Radial Loop Patterns
The opposite of ulnar loop, the “waterfall” flows toward the thumb.
thinks independently and cleverly, like to question and criticize, self-centered, loves to go against the majority.
Posted in Uncategorized | Comments Off on 4 – Radial Loop Patterns
Saturday, March 5th, 2011
Identify Areas of Strength from Dermatoglyphics
You can identify your child’s areas of strength by analyzing his/her fingerprints.
Right hand represents logic and reasoning
Right hand reflects the left brain, which controls knowledge, reasoning, and thinking.
- Thumb: ability to manage one self; reasoning and self-control.
- Index finger: logical reasoning, the ability to manage numbers.
- Middle: ability to control fine motor.
- Ring finger: language ability.
- Little finger: observation, reading, and comprehension ability.
Left hand represents feelings
Left hand reflects the right brain, which is responsible for self-control and subconscious.
- Thumb: creativity, interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Index finger: artistic concepts.
- Middle: ability to control gross motor.
- Ring finger: melody and music; the ability to process and appreciate music.
- Little finger: image, the ability to determine abstract patterns & visual sense.
Posted in Uncategorized | Comments Off on Identify Areas of Strength from Dermatoglyphics
Friday, March 4th, 2011
There are a many trainings on understanding dermatoglyphics. The following course outline is a sample of what a typical course will cover:
Dermatoglyphics Analyst certification training- Certified Dermatoglyphics Analyst Program- Course Outline:
1. New concepts in Learning
- Introduction to Parents- Teachers- Professionals Pyrimid.
- Understand the importance of innate charachter.
2. History of Dermatoglyphics
- “The Fingerprint” from Francis Galton
- “Fingerprints & Palmer Dermatoglyphics” by Professor Edward DeCampbel
- “The establishment of Dermatoglyphcis” by Professor Howard Cummins
- “Analytic Dermatoglyphic Characteristics Program”
3. Scientific background of Dermatoglyphics
- Clinical research related to fingerprints and palm
- Case study
4. Fingerprint Classification and Characteristics
- Whorl, Loop, Arch, and other accidentals
5. Fingerprint Ridge Count
- Total ridge count in relation to neuron distribution
- Neuron distribution of persons with learning disability
- Case study
- The fundamentals of brain physiology
7. The Application of Dermatoglyphics
- Child Development
- Business Strategies
- Interpersonal relationship management
Posted in Uncategorized | Comments Off on Certified Dermatoglyphics Analyst Program